Sunday, June 24, 2012

Extreme Couponer at Heart


Some of you may know, I am a couponer and have been for almost a year. However, I don't go along with a lot of the conceptions about couponers, extreme or otherwise. 

  • I'm not a shelf clearer unless it is the very last product.
  • I rarely shop for myself. 
  • I am able to shop without coupons, but it isn't as fun ;)
  • Everything I buy is donated to a charity/non-profit of some sort.
  • All or the majority of my coupons are donated to me from church at St. Paul United Methodist.
  • I shop all over, but mostly Publix, CVS, and Rite Aid.
The picture above is the last haul that I just finished with last week. 

I donated the items to two different places this time. 

First was to Smart Lunches
2 Peter Pan Peanut Butters
2 Fruit by the Foot
2 Ziploc Bags
4Deer Park Waters

Second was to the Gainesville Food Pantry that my church helps with
4 Wise Chips
3 Betty Crocker Corn Muffin Mix
3 Barilla Pasta
8 Kraft Mac n'Cheese
3 Hamburger Helper
2 Maruchan Meals
8 Nice Gelatin
5 Del Monte Green Beans
3 2L Sun Drop Soda
1 Lysol All Purpose Cleaner
6 Suave Shampoos and Conditioners
1 Baby Body Wash
10 Toothpaste
1 Oral B Floss
5 Feminine Hygiene
2 Ban Deodorant
1 Dawn Dish Soap
4 Hand Soap
2 One Touch Glucose Monitor
1 Brainstrong Vitamin
1 Lansaprozole Medication
2 Johnson and Johnson Gauze

Total Retail for all of the items would be: $222.49
I spent $68.13 using coupons

Thanks to all those who donate coupons to me or give money to help buy the items! 
You guys are great!!

Also, thanks Krazy Coupon Lady and Southern Savers for all the helpful tips and shopping deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment