Thursday, June 21, 2012

Craving Hanna's Closet

Idk if any of you are fans of Pretty Little Liars...but I AM. From day one, I've been guessing at who 'A' is. It's enticing and at one point I even started reading the books. However, I only got to book 4 and then moved on to the TRUE BLOOD series :)

Anyhow, this season, I am loving Hanna's style (and her hair). I think they upgraded their stylist. 

The other night she was wearing this top...


and I actually loved the entire outfit, down to the earrings...which I'll DIY later on.


But, I didn't have anything like the top, so of course, I had to make it...
and I'm not too good at the whole STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND TAKE A PICTURE...so I got almost to the end and was like, "whoops, I forgot to photograph it." 


the dress form I made here came in handy. I didn't get stuck with pins so often :)


(the last pic, when I realized 'whoops!')



The end product, not too shabby, if I do say so myself...

now to make the earrings!








No comments:

Post a Comment