Monday, June 18, 2012

Carolina Girl

#1 and #36 done! on 101 in 1001 days.

For some reason, I've always loved South Carolina. Maybe, because I was born there...and pretty much my entire family was born up north. So, in a way, I get to be different. 

So a few things I love about the state.

1. The palmetto design that screams Carolina on every car that is in the state. 


2. The location. Not too south, but not too north, and 1/3 of the coast in BEACH!


3. Memories...most recently, just last week! I didn't break out my camera, so the phone pics will just have to do.

Crazy rain on the ride up :/

Warm, relaxing water of the Atlantic Ocean

Sunburn from 2 hours at the beach! I only got two hours of no rain before I had to leave so I figured I'd go without Sunscreen to get a little color...bad plan...

My serpentine belt on my car broke, and thankfully my friends Kyle and Toler are mechanic savvy enough to fix it so I could make it home before the next day. Nothing like a little grease to liven up the manicure.

Beautiful sunset on the drive back home. 

Had fun with the group from college and so glad we got to catch up in the great state of South Carolina! 

The beach, the waves, the relaxation, the trip overall, it got me thinking about life and a bunch of other things, but that'll be for another day.

Happy Monday everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment