Tuesday, April 24, 2012

grad school?

Guess who got into Grad School!!...



that'd be me. YAY!


So my first 4 years of college, sitting in class, wasn't a complete waste of time ;)

I will be officially attending Georgia Health and Sciences University, aka Medical College of Georgia, come August for 16 months to earn a Master's of Science in Nursing with a Clinical Nurse Leader specialty. Hopefully the program will be all it's cracked up to be. 

I haven't decided about whether I will be moving back to Athens just yet, so for now I'm just pumped about Nursing School.

...If only I could just live off selling vintage clothes for the rest of my adulthood. However, I am a bit spoiled and know that nursing would allow me a little more freedom to shop, travel, have lots and lots of babies, etc... I can always do the vintage stuff on the side for fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment