Tuesday, April 10, 2012

e-Rewards

I want to share a site with you guys that I kinda love. It's a survey site, technically. It's called e-Rewards, and here's how it works:

You sign up for the site.
They email you with surveys, and you can choose how many you'd like to get a week...and you don't HAVE to take every one. Some, I just delete if I don't have the time. 
Then, you get $ added to your e-Rewards account, after every survey you take.
CASH in your $ for gift cards or Magazine Subscriptions. 

I've been collecting gift cards to EXPRESS with my acct $...
Hence the shopping trip below. 


Loved this dress, but ended up not buying it. 

I did buy this outfit though...my mom didn't like it paired together, but I did, what do you think?


The tee kinda dresses down the skirt, and I love the pop of Hot PINK!

I liked this dress too, but they didn't have my size.


I ended up getting a purplish tank and that gray/black top from the ColorBlock post.

Overall, it would have cost me $197.72, but with the constant sales at EXPRESS, it cost $72.41.

Then I had 2 $25.00 gift cards from e-Rewards...so in the end I paid $22.41 for everything. That's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me!

ENTER the GIVEAWAY! Just follow my blog and leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment