Monday, April 2, 2012

APRIL Wish List!

So, the past week or so, I've been extremely antsy. I feel claustrophobic and stagnant in life and I just need to escape...maybe it'll pass or maybe I'll randomly end up at a beach this weekend. We shall see...I think it's just natural for every 25 year old to feel lost and stagnant, but I don't really like the feeling...but in feeling lost and claustrophobic, I went on an imaginary shopping spree online to calm my anxiety of life. Here's what I came up with.

A few items I really want to buy this month!



I'll let you know if I break down and purchase any of 'em!

Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!

2 comments:

  1. Love love loveee the tape measure bracelet! So cute, great blog, check mine out and foollow!!!

    xo
    ejc

    www.stilettobeats.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'll def check your blog out, love the name!! I'm doing my first giveaway too, you should enter! http://rearviewvintage.blogspot.com/2012/04/giveaway-and-style-10.html

      Delete