Thursday, March 8, 2012

Joseph Kony


I recently watched this video about Joseph Kony and the LRA. It was extremely heartfelt and informative. I have to say, the movie which is about 30 minutes long, is one of the best movies I've seen in a few months. I cried, I smiled, I wanted to do something to help. 

Please watch the movie and do what you can to help. Whether that be donating money or just spreading the word about this horrible man and the hurtful things he does to others.

Click on the picture above and it will take you to the video.

I know that there are also a lot of negative comments going around about the Invisible Children nonprofit. But, think about it. For every positive thing, there will be nay-sayers. And for every negative thing, someone will find a positive. In my world, it is better to believe in the good, and do something to help...even if in the end, some of the facts are wrong. Helping does no harm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment