Saturday, March 10, 2012

French Mint.

I'm a little obsessed with mint at the moment. As you might tell from my blog background. It just draws me in. From laptop cases, jewelry, and jeans...to nail polish!

My nails were just boring, and I tend to bite them if they don't have polish on. With polish, I tend to not want to mess them up. So, my new solution is to wear polish ALL the TIME! :)


I wanted to jazz it up a bit so I took the mint polish and just did a french manicure with it. All you need is the polish of your choice and a clear polish as well.


I also used these French Manicure stickers. They are pretty easy to use and you can buy them at your local beauty store. 


Place the stickers on. You can do one at a time, or all together. I found it easier to do it all together. 


Let the polish dry a bit, then remove the stickers and apply the clear coat.


It's pretty simple and you get a more unique look than just a plain coat of polish!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this for a while but I don't trust myself to be able to get it smooth and even! Looks great on you!

    xx

    www.bonniefriday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I'm sure you could pull it off! :)

      Delete