Monday, March 19, 2012

20 hairstyles in 30 days.




I used to have long, barrel-curled, flowing hair. I miss it, especially recently. I cut a good majority of it off last year and donated it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths to make wigs for women battling cancer. My hair is really thick, and there is lots of it, so I figured I'd grow it long and donate it.
It went from this...


and I cut about this much off...


and it ended up looking like this...I loved it, don't get me wrong...



but now, it's at that awkward stage of growing out when it isn't short enough to do its own thing above the shoulder and it isn't long enough to not have random pieces do a balancing act on the shoulders.

(excuse the bridesmaid dress try-on session, but the hair makes my point)

So, anyways...I am going to try and find 20 different hairstyles that work for my hair length over the next 30 days. And I'll share them with you, with instructions, just in case your hair is at its awkward length too!

No comments:

Post a Comment