Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Launch Party a Success!

My MK team leader, Laurin, came over last weekend and gave two of my old roomies and I a few makeup tips and tricks. Honestly, makeup is not really my thing...but I'm learning!

I got to spend the afternoon with three of my favorite people and had so much fun!

Here's a little before and after pic of just MK foundation...then full on MK makeup!


Couple tricks I learned:

1. An eyebrow pencil is the key to highlighting your eyes!
2. Eye Primer is AHHHMAZING! It keep the eyeshadow from clumping at the crease and it also keeps the eyeshadow's sparkle...and you know girls love to sparkle.
3. Do 2-3 applications of mascara within 1-2 minutes...it really does make a difference!

My person, (aka Christina and Meredith 'my person'), Jess, is going to be my first hostess in a couple weeks for my first skincare PARTY! I am super excited, but so so nervous. Anyhow, it'll be fun no matter what! Hopefully, it will be a success! Wish me luck!!

xoxo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment