Friday, February 22, 2013

February Red.

For some reason, every single time I think of February, I think of the colors Red and Pink. It might be the whole Valentine's Day thing, or my Birthday month, maybe just because it's the month of L-O-V-E. (Background: oohs and ahhs). But seriously, this dress to me, says LOVE. 


The bright Lipstick Red, the Lace, the Peplum hips...it's just all LOVE for me! 

P.S. I can only imagine how entertaining it would have been to watch me get this dress on. It fits me like a glove and it has a zipper up the back on the inner dress, but then the outer lace, has fabric buttons and loops...imagine one person trying to button loop buttons all the way up your own back without the benefit of stretch arms...ahh, the little things in life that make me laugh. I was seriously laughing at myself trying to put this on! But I did it! And then I didn't want to take it off bc I was in love...and because it was gonna be difficult, but actually it ended up not being that hard. 

xoxo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment