Friday, February 1, 2013

Back from the Dead...Hopefully.

Wednesday, I came home from clinicals at the hospital and it just hit me like a brick wall. It hurt to move...I literally showered and then forced myself to eat a meal bar, then I crawled down the hall and into my bed. It hurt to breathe. Everything ached and my joints all over were so sore...even in my fingers. My head was pounding, my ears hurt. It was horrible! Luckily, it didn't last too long. I don't want to jinx it, but I am feeling so much better compared to the past two days. Still a little achy and tired, but trying to stay relaxed and cuddled up...

I think it's def going around, so beware...


I literally looked like this the past two days...and will continue to stay in bed or on the couch in the coming days until I am 100% back to normal...gotta be healthy to celebrate the birthday on Wednesday!! and my Mary Kay Launch Party next Saturday! So much going on...that prob didn't help in warding off whatever this was... :/

Stay healthy! This thing is horrible!

xoxo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment