Saturday, October 27, 2012

It all fits...this might be fate

I've come to terms that I was born in the wrong time period...

Either that, or I have to just shop constantly at the thrift store. Everything fits, it's constantly and marvelous surprise! I bought these shoes the other week thinking they'd be two sizes too small, but I'd resell them because they were marvelous and in great condition. Got them home and tried them on for some reason, just out of curiosity...and THEY FIT! My guy didn't really like them, but oh well, he's not a big vintage fan I don't think...but hey, we gotta have different interests, right? 





Btw, the shoes are not in the shop, at this time...they are too great to use in pictures. But, this dress is in the shop just waiting to be worn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment