Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm gonna be an Aunt!

My brother and sis-in-law are bringing a new addition into the family come March/April and I for one cannot wait to hold the little one! They hosted a little gathering the weekend before last to let everyone know whether to expect a little boy or a little girl! 


We were told to wear the color that we thought the little one would be...I couldn't decide until last minute and went with the blue bow tie. I figured if it was a boy, then I got the satisfaction of being right and if it was a girl, then I got the satisfaction of buying sequins, ruffles, and adorable clothes...either way it was a win :) lol

So...we bit into a cupcake and the filling was either blue to pink...telling us what to expect...and guess what?...

I cannot wait to go shopping for her and deck her out in adorability! I think I just made up that word haha. Here are a few of the things I found on the Target website while browsing...







I just couldn't stop myself...they are all so girly!










No comments:

Post a Comment