Monday, October 1, 2012

A little RED, no ORANGE.

I have completely lost touch with UGA football. Partly because I don't want to pay for cable...it'll be just another distraction from studying. So in a way, I'm being smart...I know myself and Netflix is plenty enough of a distraction.

But, I figured why not do an outfit post to celebrate UGA winning against Tennessee...aka my favorite vintage red dress that just so happens to be in the shop!




Btw, these are my new favorite shoes...Of course they make me a little to tall to be around normal people so they are becoming strictly shop shoes. That and I almost broke my ankle/face in the gravel driveway the other week in them. Left a nice little bruise on my foot...Strictly shop shoes. They match pretty much EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment