Monday, May 21, 2012

30.

It finally came out!

I've been waiting to read the next book in the Sookie Stackhouse series...aka the Tru Blood books, and the 12th book just came out. I bought it on my iPad, which I'm not a big electronic reader. I'm more of the library book girl. (I love the smell of old books). But anyway.......I read it in like 2 days and I actually liked reading it on the iPad. 


Now, I just have to wait for the next season of the HBO Tru Blood to come out. I think the date is May 29! 

I'm in the midst of dog sitting...somewhat of a vacay for me. :) So there should be more books to come...I actually started Sisterhood Everlasting yesterday and finished it today. It was sad, but also pretty good. It was a nice ending to the whole Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. 


(I think I have a bit of a thing for book series, yeah?)

Off to find more books to read...my Goodreads list is super long, maybe I'll pick one of those to finish my #30 on my list of 101 in 1001 days

No comments:

Post a Comment