Thursday, May 17, 2012

26.

I have officially watched Mad Men through Season 4. I'm gonna wait for Season 5 to come on Netflix before I get into it. 

I liked it. Don Draper is def a character. And I loved seeing all the outfits!


And the female cast is just amazing and so diverse. 


Most of the actors and actresses are fresh, and I haven't seen them in a bunch of other stuff. But, there are the token few that I recognized the name or the face from other shows. For example, one actress is also in Sons of Anarchy, which is a show that I LOVE.

 

Personally, I liked her better in Sons, but that might just be due to Jackson and their romance ;)
.....or just Jax hahaha

If you like fashion history and the US in the 60s-70s, you should watch Mad Men. It might take a couple episodes to get into it, but once you're in, you're kinda hooked.

One thing on the 101 in 1001 days done!

No comments:

Post a Comment