Friday, April 4, 2014

Thift with Kate. 01.

You all know that I thrift and I usually give you snippets of my finds. But, I thought I'd start to put together my hauls in picture form so you can see what I find and the great deals I get!!


This top will go great with a pair of purple shorts I have!


I wore this to my niece's 1-year birthday party with some ankle skinny jeans and converse. It was very fitting of the occasion. lol. 


You might have seen the post with this top in it...


This is comfy, and oversized, and omgosh I love it!


Got this originally for my mom, but it didn't fit her like she wanted...so I kept it for myself 


Gonna end up selling this, it hasn't fit my mom or a friend...thinking it shrunk and it isn't the size it says on the tag :/


These are plastic frames with screw holes at the top...got plans for some sort of DIY that I'll post about in the future :)


Going to put some Christmas lights in this for a simple decoration...


Was on the lookout for a juicer, and came across this...yeah, I love thrifting!!


Any favorites?






No comments:

Post a Comment