Monday, February 3, 2014

Deep Breathe with Kate.

I arrived early to take my test, which is honestly better than arriving late hah so no complaints here. I'm nervous and anxious, as usual with big tests. I tend to look at the worst case scenario and if I can give that silver lining then it's all good...and I have and in the end, it will all be okay. 

What's that saying, "In the end it will all be okay, and if it's not, then it isn't the end." I worked hard the past year and a half, harder than I have ever had to. That in itself is an accomplishment. This is the test that I will have to take everything I've learned and try to prove that I'm the nurse that you want taking care of you. (In all honesty, I'm awesome, so you should want me taking care of you even if I don't pass) ;) 

But anyhow, deep breaths, encouraging messages from family and friends, and prayers are getting me through today and I love you all for it. You guys are amazing. 

Also, I know God is with me today. He gave me this gray and dreary day to calm me. This weather is my favorite and He knows it. So thankful for Him and His ways of showing me that He is with me. 


Alright, leh go!!!

xoxo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment