Tuesday, December 17, 2013

graduate with kate.

It finally happened. #6 on my 101 in 1001 days is officially completed!

All the handwork paid off and I wanted to just say thank you to everyone who stood by me. You listened to my trials and errors, you held me accountable, and you helped me reach my goals and I am so so thankful to you. 

Not everyone could make it to Augusta for the day, but Mom and one of my besties from 3rd grade came to support me :)

My best friends from school who've shared in the craziness over the past 16 months

My lovely Ma!

She was the one who pinned me during my nursing graduation Sunday morning. We got to choose someone important to us to present us with our nursing pins at the College of Nursing ceremony.

Feeling so thankful and relieved that it's finally done!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again..You look like you had fun.Well deserved. Dad

    ReplyDelete