Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Get in my Belly.

Those of you that know me, or have met me just once...you know I don't cook. Or, in other words, cooking is not my forte. I am much better in other rooms of the house, the closet with insane amounts of clothing, being my primary place of choice.

However, pinterest showed me a recipe and it just seemed so carefree and easy that I figured what the hey, I'll try it. It was so simple to make and a lady at work actually saw me eating it and wanted to recipe. She loved it too when she made it the other night! I felt like a cook and it was actually kinda fun!

Anyhow, super simple, and tasty and I'll share the place I got the recipe with y'all too :)

Here's the proof that I actually did make it...




Looks pretty darn close to this...


Here's the recipe if you'd like to try it.

xoxo, kate

let me know how it turns out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment