Monday, July 23, 2012

15. of 101 in 1001

Guess who got to ride a motorcycle!!....

That'd be Moi!

My old gang from Athens had a reunion of sorts at the old house Saturday...which btw, was a lot of fun. Got to 'run into' bunches of people and friends that I haven't seen in a year or two. One of which, was my friend Seth, who has a Harley.


It was gorgeous, as you can see. He took me for a ride...which was soooo fun!

I don't want one of my own, don't worry parents, bc then I'd have to take care of it and learn all that goes with that. When I had a moped for college, that plan didn't work out well AT ALL. Something would go wrong and I'd have no idea how to fix it and no inkling to want to learn. I'm just as happy holding on for dear life and letting someone else steer the way. Which is very strange because I'm a bit of a control freak. It must have been just because it was all last minute and I wasn't even thinking. 

I should not think more often.

BTW, thanks Seth, and I totally stole this pic from your fb! "that's not creepy is it?" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment